Old Truck for Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday

Old Truck (935) is a stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps that I have had for a while. I have not gotten the chance to use it. I was inspired by the Birch Forest (66-01kk) stamp and the Freehand Scripture Set (902) that I am using together for this card.



Old Truck from Rubbernecker Stamps created by Copictopia

I thought that it would be neat to make the truck look as if it was driving into the forest. I didn't do a lot of coloring on the forest because I wanted that craft paper to show through as well I wanted the glitter to really show as well to make it look like snow.

Old Truck from Rubbernecker Stamps created by Copictopia

The scripture really spoke to me for this card as well. With the part of the scripture that says "Everywhere you go" and the old truck going into the birch forest it really brought it all together for me.

Old Truck from Rubbernecker Stamps created by Copictopia

I also wanted to make this a "manly" kind of a card so I put just a little bit of tweed ribbon in the card, then I cut off the stems of some button looking brads and stuck them on with glue dots.

Old Truck from Rubbernecker Stamps created by Copictopia

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!


Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!


Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


Save

Comments

  1. I NEED that Birch Forest stamp! I love this card. Masculine cards are so hard for me to make. This one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!