Thanksgiving Poem - Rubbernecker

Happy Rubbernecker Stamps Sunday everyone!! I am using the new release stamp Thanksgiving Thanksgiving poen from rubbernecker created by CopictopiaPoem (984). I really love what the poem has to say along with the font that was used to make the stamp.

I envisioned fall leaves around the outside of the poem but then quickly realized just how big the poem was and how big my leaves where. So, I went ahead and made my card 5.5 x 5.5 so that we could still have room on the sides to see the great patterned paper in the background.

I have a hard time believing that I did not use any Copic markers on this card at all. I actually used an old ink pad that I had.

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!


thanksgiving poem from rubbernecker stamps created by copictopiaDon't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!


Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


copictopia-cristena-signature

Save

Comments