Pierrot Sprite with Aurora Wings

I loved this little Pierrot Sprite the moment I saw him. Although, never got the time to color him. When Mitzi from

Aurora Wings hosted an Orange, Black and one other color challenge, I went directly to him. I could not wait to color this little Pierrot Sprite. The only other color I used besides black, white, and orange, was the pink for his cheeks.

Pierrot Sprite from AW created by Copictopia

This was such a fun challenge to do. I love the patterned paper behind him along with the beautiful black roses that have been dipped in autumn glitter. The nice thing about the glitter on the background paper is that it will not come off.

I also have put a bit of an embossed pattern on the orange paper as well.

Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything!

 

Pierrot Sprite from aw created by copictopia

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Aurora Wings Facebook Group!Until next time friends!!!

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

copictopia-cristena-signaturecopictopia-cristena-signatureSave

Comments