New Look For Copictopia!

Well as you can see I have a new look on the site. Sadly when the change happened all my content was deleted.

This ended up in a major sad face and a lot of crying. I know, I know most of you will say... why cry it was just a blog people are out there starving or dying from cancer. Yes, I know they are and I pray for them every day with my kids. But this was almost 4 years of my work, hard work, just gone... it is a sad heartbreak.



I am however trying to see the positives it in. I can go back and slowly redo the posts, and make more posts along the way. I get the look that I want for all my digital stamps and my upcoming book that I am writing. Over all it will all be the way that I want. Just a little more work than what I had thought.

So if you discover a link that doesn't work please feel free to contact me about the project you are looking for and I will be happy to locate it or give you the information that you would like to have. Sorry for the inconvenience while I get things sorted.

copictopia-cristena-signature

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Comments